You’re thingking about setting up a home recording studio at your house in order to do “whatever you want”, right? If your answer is YES, please … read on!
The age of recording studio being so alien with us has passed. We’ve been amazed and felt like a pro each time we had a chance to step in one with all the complicated devices and soundproof materials. It’s time to feel familiar and at home with recording studio.
The technology has been more and more developed, the recording process is now nothing as extremity. So no worry. Can you see? Home recording singing and musical instruments by ourselves has been a trend with the young age. So,
It’s not necessary for you to come to commercial recording studio in order to record with high rate anymore. You can easily set up for yourself a home recording studio at your house with professional quality and reasonable investment just by the knowledge I provide you with in these lessons.
What Will You Get From This Guide?
In this home recording studio setup guide, I’ll introduce you to the basic to advanced knowledge of home recording studio equipment list as well as some tips which can make your recording studio dream come true. And, it won’t cost you a fortune. Rational investment fee but also very good quality which can be compared to professional recording studios is my and your ultimate goal.
Part 1: Getting Started
- Things You Need To Know Before Set Up A Home Recording Studio
- Home Recording Studio Equipment List for Beginners
- Understanding Analog Cable Connectors in Recording Studio
- Understanding Digital Cable Connectors in Recording Studio
Part 2: Computer
- PC or MAC: Which Is BEST Computer for Recording Music?
- How To Build A Powerful Computer For Home Recording Studio?
- Tips to Optimize your computer for Home Recording Studio
Part 3: DAW Software
- Which DAW Software is BEST for Your Home Music Studio?
- Some BEST DAW Softwares are Recommended
- Audio Plug-Ins: Why Does Recording Digital Studio Need Them?
- VSTi Plug-Ins: All Music Band In My Computer
Part 4: Audio Interface
- The Technical Specification of A Quality Audio Interface
- Which Type of Audio Interface Connector Is Right for Me?
- Things you need to know before choose an Audio Interface
- Recommending the Best USB Audio Interfaces for Home Recording Studio
Part 5: Studio Microphone
- How To Choose The Best Suited Studio Microphone?
- Microphone Polar Patterns: Why do you need to know it?
- Do I Really Need A Microphone PreAmps for Home Recording Studio?
- The Essential Microphone Accessories for Recording Studio
Part 6: Studio Monitors & Studio Headphones
- What Do You Know About Studio Monitor?
- Do I Really Need A Subwoofer In My Home Recording Studio?
- Which Studio Headphones is BEST for Home Recording Studio?
Part 7: MIDI Connector (Option)
- What Is MIDI and What Are Midi Controllers?
- Things to Consider for Buying a Best MIDI Controller
- The Best Midi Controller Keyboards: Buyer’s Guide
Part 8: Mixing Console (Option)
- What Is The Best Mixing Console?
- Do You Really Need Mixing Console For Home Studio?
- Understanding The Different Types of Mixing Console
Part 9: Other Cool Stuff [End]
Be assured, this guide is written for beginners. The content is understandable and easy to grasp. Moreover, technical knowledge is not the center here but the practical one.
After finishing reading those parts above, I believe you’ll have enough knowledge and be confident while choosing, purchasing equipments to bring forth your dream of a recording studio.